Checkpoint Training Courses CheckPoint
Software Technologies is the worldwide leader in securing the Internet. It is the confirmed market leader of both the worldwide VPN and firewall markets. Through its Next Generation product line, the company delivers a broad range of Perimeter, Internal and Web security solutions that protect business communications and resources for corporate networks and applications, remote employees, branch offices and partner extranets. Extending the power of the Checkpoint solution is its Open Platform for Security (OPSEC), the industry's framework and alliance for integration and interoperability with "best-of-breed" solutions from over 350 leading companies.
Instructor Led Training – Delivered by experienced and always available trainers.
Checkpoint NGX I: 2 Days, 9.30am – 5.00pm Checkpoint NGX II: 3 Days, 9.30am – 5.00pm Checkpoint NGX III: 5 Days, 9.30am – 5.00pm
Topics Covered: Checkpoint VPN-1/FireWall-1 Management I NG with AI
Introductory course for Checkpoint's flagship product, VPN-1/FireWall-1, covers the basic steps involved in configuring an Internet firewall, provides hands-on training to manage a VPN-1/FireWall-1 installation, together with highlights on new capabilities in Checkpoint NG with Application Intelligence version of VPN-1/FireWall-1. Checkpoint VPN-1/FireWall-1 Management II NG with AI
Advanced training on VPN-1/FireWall-1, delivers in-depth information on VPN and encryption technologies, designed for Security Administrators and resellers, who require in-depth knowledge of VPN-1/FireWall-1 that goes beyond basic installation, setup, and methodologies. Checkpoint VPN-1/FireWall-1 Management III NG with AI
Comprehensive training to enhance enterprise knowledge of VPN-1/FireWall-1, addressing network planning, ClusterXL solutions, and troubleshooting procedures. Checkpoint VPN-1/FireWall-1 Management III NG MasterClass with AI
Test your understanding of Checkpoint troubleshooting and setup from the support point of view, gives you an opportunity using a real-world deployment scenario to utilise the skills and methodology learnt during the Management III course - Delegates should sit the two classes consecutively to derive maximum benefit from this course.
- How VPN-1 NGX components and Checkpoint's Secure Virtual Network Architecture protect critical information assets
- How to create rules and modify a Security Policy's properties
- How to use advanced NGX features to minimize the information-security management burden, when working with objects and rules
- How to use monitoring tools to track, monitor, and account for all connections logged by Checkpoint components
- How to protect organizations from known network attacks and entire categories of emerging or unknown attacks, using SmartDefense
- How to use private IP-address allocation and unregistered internal addressing schemes, to overcome IP addressing limitations
- How to identify and address NGX security issues, including encryption and Virtual Private Networks
- How to verify the identity of users logging in to NGX, using NGX authentication schemes
- How to implement LDAP, and integrate it with NGX SmartCenter Server
- How to back up critical files and directories, for availability and timely recovery of Security Gateways and SmartCenter Servers
Source: CheckPoint Offical Website
Fully air-conditioned modern training rooms Experienced Trainers - All of our Trainers and Consultants have considerable years of ‘hands-on’ experience in training NGX-I, NGX-II and NGX-III courses. Tailor your course - We are happy to tailor our coursework (where possible) to accommodate specific organisation needs. We use an open policy for references - feel free to sit in on our training for free.
Checkpoint courses are delivered via ILT and are available in a publicly scheduled and bespoke capacity throughout the UK. For course availability and support on tailored solutions, please contact us by filling out the form on this page or calling 0845 658 5142. Check Point Security Administration NGX-I Our Price: £1195 + VAT Checkpoint Security Administration NGX-II Our Price: £1795 + VAT Checkpoint Security Administration NGX-III Our Price: £2395 + VAT Discounts available for multiple bookings.