My client is looking for Support Engineer to be responsible for providing predominantly 1st/2nd line software and hardware support to a broad range of end clients. Working as part of a small team this role is to ensure support requests are effectively managed, providing business users with timely solutions and excellent customer service.
Must have a driver’s licence and have their own method of transportation. Mileage and car allowance is company paid.
MUST BE LOCAL TO Romford.
- Basic networking.
- Setup / Installation of Windows 10.
- General domain environment management (machine connections / users / passwords / RDS).
- Hardware diagnostics and component replacement.
- Customer configuration / data transfer.
- O365 setup / configuration / management including Outlook / Teams / Sharepoint and Business Onedrive.
- Data backup checks, data restore / retrieval.
- Specification of equipment / quotations and sales and order process.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference code: JR212