Do you have a passion for technology and love interacting with people as part of a smart, fast-growing team? An MSP focusing on the third sector is hiring a 1st / 2nd line IT support engineer who enjoys solving problems and is looking for a new challenge.
You’ll be someone who is experienced working at a 1st / 2nd line level providing desktop support for organisations with a variety of cloud and on-prem environments. As well as helping clients remotely, you’ll be visiting them on-site to assist with projects and migrations.
Required Skills and Experience
- Diagnosing technical issues in person, over the telephone and via a ticketing system.
- Previous experience supporting users with Windows 10 and MacOS, laptop, desktop, and printer issues.
- Experience supporting and administrating Office 365 and/or Google Workspace.
- Experience supporting networking devices / functions such as DHCP, Wi-Fi, routers, broadband etc.
- Basic understanding of cloud concepts.
- Experience supporting users within a virtualised environment and virtualised infrastructure assets.
- Experience of MDM (mobile device management) Intune / Apple Configurator.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 – 2019 experience.
- A certified MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional).
- Experience working within a managed service provider (MSP) environment.
Reference code: JR209