This is role is for a Helpdesk Analyst to come and join the business at their office which is based near Hemel Hempstead Station.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Ensure emails and calls are being dealt with efficiently and in the correct priority order in terms of Impact/Urgency.
- Ensure all calls are logged and incidents updated daily.
- Actively manage ticket system queues to chase resolution and reduce ageing tickets to agreed SLAs.
- Co-coordinating with vendors and third line support groups for speedy resolution when required.
- Monitor and escalate progress as appropriate to the severity of the issue and according to the SLA (where applicable), invoking escalation and major incident processes as required.
- Participate shift rota covering Service Desk hours of operation, will involve weekend work.
- Operating as a Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for resolving calls from customers as quickly as possible. With Professional and Courteous customer service skills, this role will also require you to assist the Service Desk Team Lead in resolving incidents to the agreed SLA and escalating to Engineers for a field visit.
- Progression is available for successful candidates.
- GCSE English (C or above).
- GCSE Maths (C or above).
- Good Microsoft skills using Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Genuinely want to deliver 1st class customer service.
- Ability to work in a busy, results focused and thriving environment.
- Able to think logically and problem solve.
- Strong people skills and to be able to impact and influence ways of working.
- A true interest in IT and a desire to develop skills and knowledge in this area.
About the Company
Our client is a global Digital Signage Company. They have been involved in projects across the world for some of the biggest brands and companies.
Opportunities like this do not last forever, if you feel this role is fitting for your next career move then do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 426 9844, or you can drop me an email to email@example.com.
Reference code: JR217