We are looking for a strong 1st Line Engineer keen to work in a business where technology means everything. As well as excelling in customer service, you will be technical and keen to stretch your skills with the support of a great team.
You will be working primarily with the following technologies:
- All current MS Windows Server & Desktop platforms
- MS Exchange, RDS, SQL, and other Server systems
- Active Directory
- Online Backup Technologies for Servers and Endpoints
About the role
The role of 1st / 2nd Line Support is to ensure that customer requests are dealt with quickly and effectively, whilst maintaining the high level of service that our customers depend upon. The role will expose candidates to a variety of technologies whilst requiring them to balance workload with project involvement.
- To answer requests for support in a prompt, professional and courteous manner, however they are received.
- To manage calls according to the agreed process, escalating as appropriate.
- Resolve customer’s requests for support in a timely fashion, whilst preventing reoccurrence.
- To assist the team with the administration of the network and the services it provides, so that an agreed level of performance is maintained.
- To assist fellow engineers within the team by providing guidance and technical training where required.
- To maintain support levels to meet the customer’s individual needs.
This is an exciting sports betting company that is at the forefront of technology and investment in new platforms. It’s a super cool environment based in Camden, where you’ll be working with some of the smartest people in their respective industry.
You will be working in a close-nit and collaborative team, where it is all about moving forward as one, managing the infrastructure and servicing the onsite users.
An onsite gym/spa and company paid canteen will keep you fresh and energised to work in this fast-paced environment.
This opportunity offers a salary of up to £28,000 depending on your experience. Alongside this great salary, you will also have access to a host of company benefits including an onsite gym, pension, private healthcare, team training budget and 32 days holiday.
This role is not to be missed as it only comes around once a year!
Reference code: JR114