The role requires taking ownership of issues, service requests and strong technical problem determination skills to ensure that calls are seen through to resolution in the most efficient way. At all times, the team needs to provide world class service that is tailored to the needs of our IT customers and maintain outstanding customer service and attention to detail to ensure that we offer robust & reliable solutions to our IT users. Everything you do should be in line with the client’s core values so that it aligns the expectation of our internal customers.
- Provide technology support and expert technical advice to 4000+ users across the business
- Provide excellent customer service, including soft skills.
- Liaise with users face to face, over email, telephone and through the IT ticketing tool (ServiceNow – Prior knowledge desirable).
- Detailed recording of incidents and work requests in the Service Management Tool, Service-Now (prior knowledge desirable).
- Identifying and logging potential IT problems. Prioritisation of work in line with the appropriate service targets.
- To own calls end to end and record all details and updates, keeping customers updated appropriately ensuring that tickets are being progressed to resolution in a timely manner.
- Undertake remote desktop software installations via SCCM and Casper
- Desktop, VMware VDI, terminal servers, thin client, and end user mobile computing (installation, configuration, administration).
- OS (Windows 7, Windows 10, Server 2008/2012 and MAC OS X).
- Active Directory.
- Desktop/Application Management (SCCM, AppV, AppSense and Casper).
- Android, Windows Phone, iPad and iPhone support.
- Video and audio-conferencing technologies (including collaboration tooling).
- Remote device management for MAC and Mobile (AirWatch VSDM, JAMF Casper).
- Manage and deploy Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Awareness of software licensing (in particular Microsoft & Adobe).
Reference code: JR282