Are you looking to join a UK based firm that will invest in your training and progressing your technical skills?
Are you an IT Support Engineer who is looking for their 2nd role?
My exclusive legal client is looking for a 1st Line Engineer who provides outstanding customer service and enjoys working on complex technical issues.
- You will be providing 1st Line user support via telephone, remote connection and desk-side visits.
- Identify the nature of technical problems and work with colleagues and external suppliers as required.
- Maintain records within service management toolset of incidents, requests, problems and asset changes.
- Resolving customer issues or escalating where necessary
- Set-up software/hardware
- Any other ad hoc projects as required
- Strong experience working in a similar role, preferably within the professional services sector.
- Possess proven customer service experience and stakeholder management with excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised and process-driven, yet pragmatic, with the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks at any one time.
- Deep experience in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Active Directory services.
My client is a boutique legal firm based in the heart of London, specialising in immigration, tax, and property. They have a close-knit IT team, and a flat structure where you’ll be able to get your hands on a range of technical issues.
- 24 days’ holiday
- Pension (employer 4%, employee 4%)
- Employee discount scheme
- Private medical
- Dental cover
- Free health screening