Our client we are hiring on behalf of enables organisations to Procure, Connect, Secure and Manage mobile devices and Cloud services, powered by innovative technologies and delivered back as a fully managed service. They are looking for someone who will push the boundaries and continually seek to improve. They have an exceptional team who work tirelessly to design, deliver and support Enterprise-Grade Mobile & Cloud IT solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations.
- This role will be a point of contact for a large percentage of our client’s customers and your main job will be troubleshooting and assisting customers with any issues raised against products we support. You will also ensure that the various tickets in ServiceNow are monitored and updated, regardless of the team (internal and 3rd party) to ensure that all tickets are progressed to satisfactory resolution within the relevant SLA.
- ITIL knowledge and experience of working within the framework and some technical IT knowledge is a plus. The role will not be highly technical, to begin with, but there is a very large scope for growth over time.
The Managed Services Centre is at the forefront of all services offered by the client and is the single point of contact for all their customers. It is a team of highly skilled Analysts and Support Engineers tasked with identifying and escalating incidents or requests.
Its responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Help-desk, Service Desk, Server Support, Infrastructure Support, Network Support, Product Support.
- Provide L1 Support across a wide range of I.T. disciplines
- Follow Incident and Problem management principles
- Provide world-class customer service and call handling
- Training and mentoring of team members in Service Desk roles
- Own incidents and problems throughout their life cycle in line with the ITIL model
- Regularly update customers on their open tickets
- Obtain and maintain certifications as outlined by your line manager Skills required
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a Service Desk environment
- A-C grades achieved in core G.C.S.E. subjects
- Professional customer service language
- Strong documentation skills, including case updates, resolutions and KB Articles
- Good team worker, collaborator, and transparency of knowledge sharing and experience
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong problem and incident management and resolution skills
- Able to maintain a positive and professional work attitude
- Results-focused ethos
- Exposure supporting MDM / Cloud Security (desirable)
Our client prides itself on having an exceptional team of professionals who work tirelessly to design, deliver and support Enterprise-grade mobile and Cloud IT solutions that exceed their customers’ expectations.
- Private Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave Incentives
- On-Site Café and Canteen at their Head office
- On-Site Subsidised Gym at their Head office
- Corporate Events
- An employee of The Quarter
- Half-Day on Birthdays
The closing date for this role is 22/4/20.