Our exclusive Architecture client is looking for an IT Engineer who has experience working on challenging technical issues and is looking for an opportunity to progress their career.
You will need to have worked in SME environments and managed tickets from initial contact to resolution.
You will need to be a strong IT Engineer keen to work in a business where technology means everything. As well as excelling in customer service, you will be technical and keen to stretch your skills with the support of a great team.
You will be working primarily with the following technologies:
- All current MS Windows Server & Desktop platforms.
- Active Directory.
- Online Backup Technologies for Servers and Endpoints.
- Office 365.
- Basic networking understanding.
About the Role
The role of Service Desk Engineer is to ensure that customer requests are dealt with quickly and effectively, whilst maintaining the high level of service that our customers depend upon. The role will expose candidates to a variety of technologies whilst requiring them to balance workload with project involvement.
- To answer requests for support in a prompt, professional and courteous manner, however they are received.
- To manage calls according to the agreed process, escalating as appropriate.
- Resolve customer’s requests for support in a timely fashion, whilst preventing reoccurrence.
- To assist the team with the administration of the network and the services it provides, so that an agreed level of performance is maintained.
- To assist fellow engineers within the team by providing guidance and technical training where required.
- To maintain support levels to meet the customer’s individual needs.
About the Company
They are one of the leading Architectural practices in the heart of London, having worked on many famous building and cultural landmarks. They use the latest technology in designing and building their projects, and have some of the leading designers in the UK!
You will be joining a close knit organisation, where they have various social and sports activities so you can get to know the rest of your colleagues!
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 per annum
Reference code: JR345