Our client is looking for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to be responsible for providing predominantly IT support to a broad range of users across an enterprise level environment, with the opportunity to engage in some more technical and complex issues when required.
- Log Incidents/ Service Requests/ Problems /Changes using the Service desk software.
- Complete service desk workload in accordance with Technology SLA’S and procedures, escalating any outside your skill set.
- Assist in day to day Infrastructure tasks.
- Ensure daily tasks carried out effectively and responsibly, to agreed service levels, escalating any failures.
- Provide meeting room support for various technologies.
- Deliver a continuous high level of customer service.
- Experience in a corporate/professional services environment.
- High level of knowledge in all aspects of Citrix particularly end user set-up and back end.
- Strong Windows 10 desktop support.
- Meeting Room Support.
- AD administration & Group Policies.
- Good experience of Office 365 suite of applications and Administration.
- ITIL Foundation.
- Active Directory – Adding/removing users, assigning security and group policies.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment and problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to extract relevant information quickly and effectively.
Our client is one of the largest global Insurance brokers, based in the heart of the city.
Reference code: JR132