Are you looking for a fresh new start?
Our client is an internal support team that’s passionate about technology, thrives in a fast-paced environment and gets a buzz from solving IT issues. They use their strong troubleshooting skills, willingness to learn, and excellent customer service, to ensure our colleagues have access to the essentials resources they require. Their friendly and can-do attitude means they’re approachable and willing to take on any new tasks that come their way. They are looking for an additional team member to help them support their business, is this you?
- Respond to customer queries raised face-to-face, by email, phone, or Instant message, accurately identifying the urgency, impact and priority, and troubleshooting as far as possible.
- Provide on-site support at our remote offices according to a rota, with visits to other offices when necessary. (Bracknell, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Richmond, Southwark and York).
- Investigate hardware and software issues to identify the cause and possible workarounds, if the issue cannot be resolved quickly. Escalating any issues to third-line support, vendors, or to other teams wherever necessary.
- Resolve tickets in a timely manner, ensuring the customer is kept up to date throughout the process.
- Assist the server team with any backup related responsibilities.
- Administer desktop OS Images for laptops and desktops, produce application packages and monitor client AV status, all using SCCM.
- Be responsible for ensuring our endpoint clients are secure and up to date. Any clients highlighted as not meeting our strict requirements should be dealt with appropriately.
- Provide clear communication to the team to ensure that knowledge of issues and fixes is shared.
- Respect confidentiality of customer information and promote adherence to security policies.
- Maintain accurate records of IT assets.
- Hold good technical knowledge with Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 admin portal, PowerShell, Exchange and Group Policy.
Undertake other IT-related duties as instructed by the IT Support Manager.
Essential: Windows 10, Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc), Office365, Active Directory administration, PowerShell, Exchange administration, laptop/desktop hardware installation/trouble shooting/maintenance, printer hardware/software trouble shooting, networking basics.
Ideal: Software packaging, OS image deployment, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
Our client is a Market, Data and Technology specialist, based in West London. They offer a wide variety of managed services, including; Cloud services, Data Management and Governance, and Digital Design and Build.
Reference code: JR236