2nd Line Support
The New Year has passed now, time for a new role!
Our client has an exciting and challenging role for an IT Support Consultant. This is a fantastic opportunity to help us grow their support department. This exciting role involves building the position as the company grows, and so offers excellent career progression. Their customers are almost all within an hour’s drive of our offices, and the ideal candidate should live relatively locally, as customer visits are required.
- Providing technical support to our clients, both onsite and remotely.
- Research and seek solutions to problems and documenting findings in a timely and effective manner.
- Contributing to helping manage the helpdesk, ensuring tickets are handled quickly and to a high standard.
- Assisting in managing client relationships and positively representing the company.
- Managing various cloud services as necessary.
- Office 365 / Exchange emails.
- Windows Server knowledge / Hyper V virtualisation.
- Networking – routers, switches, VLANs and other networking aspects.
- Remote support software such as TeamViewer.
- RMM tool knowledge.
- Anti-Virus/security software, such as Webroot and ESET.
- Mobile device management software, such as In-tune.
- General PC / Mac troubleshooting skills.
- Telephony / VoIP systems experience.
- Backup/server monitoring tools.
- Autotask and IT Glue CRM platforms knowledge are beneficial.
- AWS / Google cloud knowledge desirable.
- Excellent communication skills with customers written and verbally.
- Various other skills related to providing IT services to other businesses.
Our client is a highly ambitious IT service, and support company providing the complete suite of Managed Service Provider (MSP) functions and outsourced IT services from server maintenance to provision of hosted VoIP Telephony.
Since launching in 2005, they have established ourselves as a leading provider of IT related services, built on their reputation for outstanding responsive service.
They look after a range of companies and private individuals, covering a variety of market sectors mostly based around London. To date, the business has grown entirely through referral which they take pride in as a measure of the service they provide. Their next phase of development includes marketing their services to further fuel growth, and this vacancy is as a result of their expansion.
They are proud to offer a welcoming team environment enabling you to excel and develop as an engineer. They believe in building a collaborative internal peer group culture where engineers support and learn from each other in solving their client’s problems.
- Free parking
- Work from Home – after probation
- 20+ holiday allowance