My client is looking for a 3rd Line Support Analyst to working as part of a team supporting the customer’s infrastructure including server, storage, network, data and applications as well as occasional project-based work to improve and enhance the infrastructure environment. This is a demanding support position, which calls for excellent customer service skills, the ability to articulate solutions clearly and confidently to end users and possess a detailed technical knowledge across a broad range of technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 including NLB and clustering.
- Excellent knowledge of VMware vSphere 5.0+ in an enterprise environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server and Office 365.
- Thorough knowledge/experience of troubleshooting networking protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and vLANs.
- Strong Knowledge of backup and DR services (Backup Exec, Datto, Azure).
- Experience in installing, configuring and managing Cisco switches, firewalls and routers.
- Good knowledge of Avaya phone systems and Gamma Horizon.
- Knowledge of iSCSI/Fibre channel Storage Area Networks, such as EMC.
- Knowledge of Windows Script Host/VBScript/ PowerShell.
- Experience of patch management deployment/Windows Software Update Services.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7-10.
- MCSE/MCITP: Enterprise Administrator or Server Administrator/VCP or equivalent IT Qualifications an advantage.
- Ability to perform Research and Development into systems in preparation for implementation/third line support.
Reference code: JR238