My globally recognised client is looking for an analyst \ tester to join their in-house team.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team that is always looking to embrace new technologies and methodologies as they continue to help drive the company’s digital transformation. In addition to developing features for their records management system, over the past two years, the team have also worked on mobile apps to assist with event verification, integrations with Salesforce, NetSuite, and Alexa. The next major project is to move our internal infrastructure to a microservices model which supports our continued growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a unique business.
- Work as a member of the development team following an “Agile” approach.
- Work closely with the users to develop their requirements.
- Translate user requirements into stories for development.
- Conduct system testing across new features.
- Provide training on newly developed systems.
- Drive continuous improvements of the code base, looking for new opportunities that could.
- Keeping up to date with best practices and applying them where applicable to the business.
- Maintaining the product backlog.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working across a variety of different business processes.
- Being able to problem solve and proactively look for solutions.
- Working in an Agile development team.
- Writing user stories.
- A pragmatic approach to analysis with the ability to balance different department’s needs.
Reference code: JR288