A global software company that helps over 7,000 businesses is recruiting for an Application Support Specialist to provide high-quality technical support for the company’s software and directly to their client base and partners.
This role will also be responsible for the installation/deployment support of the software on Windows workstations and Citrix/Terminal servers along with providing administrative product training.
- Respond to requests and inquiries from clients within the service level agreement.
- Provide clients/prospects with a high-quality and comprehensive support experience.
- Serve as the primary contact for providing upper-level support to potential clients who are evaluating the company’s software.
- Use multiple tools to provide online assistance and problem solving for client installations.
- Support partners and assist Support staff on complicated technical issues including issues related to deployment the software on enterprise networks, servers and workstations.
- Provide upper-level technical assistance to partners and account managers deploying the software related to hosted environments including Document Management Systems, Terminal Servers and Citrix farms.
- Assist support team members, proactively and reactively, with case management, which may involve technical guidance, policy/procedural insight, day to day assistance with the workload and a path to upper-level support
- Help Support Staff develop and implement temporary solutions to work around open issues/problems while longer-term fixes are created.
- 3-5 years of experience in a technology environment in a professional service/legal environment.
- Advanced experience in Software support, specifically with Windows Desktop and Server, or Citrix, and Software Deployment tools.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following: iManage, eDocs, SharePoint, Worldox, and NetDoc.
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Fundamental understanding of .NET applications and functionality.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Previous experience troubleshooting application-related problems.
- Ability to install and verify software package installations
- Assist in identifying project scope; outline steps for completion; manage project deadlines.
- Technical knowledge of and experience with personal computers, servers, LAN/WAN, voice systems, document management systems and handheld devices.
The client is a global software company that helps over 7,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments, accountants, and legal firms solve everyday problems associated with managing paper and electronic documents and forms with its software. The software is used by clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
Reference code: JR112