Are you looking for flexible working hours, autonomy, vibrant office environment and a place where you can simply grow while using cutting edge technology?
As a back-end developer, you will be in charge of delivering the company’s next generation client-facing web portal and build the software products for their clients. You will work alongside other developers on filtering, ranking, summarising and highlighting content from a daily pool of 1.3 million articles on disruptive trends and peripheral risks, saving valuable time and allowing clients to forensically follow subjects effortlessly.
- Producing outstanding code, testing and maintenance
- Communicating effectively with your team
- Working efficiently to meet client deadlines and production targets
- Remaining at the forefront of technology and applying new development techniques to projects
- Understanding the entire application lifecycle
- Profiling and optimising performance
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Nice to have: MobX, GraphQL, Kubernetes
- Soft skills: excellent problem-solving skills, very good communication and presentation skills, team orientated person, easy going, passionate and fun!
Benefits & advantages
- 25 days of holiday
- Healthcare insurance
- Pension scheme
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home on Friday
- State of the art office environment
Reference code: JR184