Our client is an independent service provider for ultra-broadband internet access. Its TV division is a young, fast growing service, with the ambition to propose UK and Ireland viewers with an alternative to traditional, pricey Pay TV.
The role sits in the commercial team and reports directly to the Commercial Director, The apprentice will work alongside a Product Marketing Apprentice who will ensure the TV service and content within, is always fresh and relevant.
The individual for this function will be the voice of the TV service to the customer and therefore is extremely articulate and a good communicator, with good planning and organisational skills.
- Own the company’s TV tone of voice and end-customer comms. This means owning the customer comms journey from discovery, consideration, first connection, trial, inlife, all the way through to potential churn and win-back: what product they see and what communication they receive from the company – this requires transversal
- Ensure proposition touchpoints for TV service are always fresh: that the selling points are up to date (e.g. number of channels, features, marketing claims, etc) and consistent across all media (own website, ISPs websites, collateral such as leaflets brochures, PR etc) and accompany the Commercial director in evolving this proposition moving forward
To be a Content and Marketing Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C) including Maths and English.
This 14 month Apprenticeship has a salary of £12,000 / £15,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Level 3 Digital Marketing standard
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong knowledge of Illustrator/Photoshop/Adobe suite
- Some knowledge of WordPress / Web designing
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Clear spoken and written English
- Interest and knowledge of UK entertainment industry
- A ‘sense’ of marketing
- Good to have: experience in working in a retail shop and/or in call centre, and in a service industry
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT865