A VC funded leader in retail market research is looking for a Data Quality Specialist to work closely with their Customer Success team managing the data quality, integrity and validity of client product data via their software across the client base. You’ll be examining data sets and providing insights on how to make the most out of the platform while supporting end users that each have their own challenges.
This role will give you the opportunity to take advantage of your troubleshooting skills while working in a client facing environment driving feature adoption and profitability.
- Identify, compare, and resolve data quality issues while determining root cause to recommend long term solution.
- Evaluate large datasets for quality and accuracy.
- Experience managing & growing relationships with customers in a technical environment.
- Problem-solving mindset, logical and reasoning.
- Clear, concise accurate communication via all methods.
- Strong Time management skills.
- Work carefully with accuracy & precision.
- Quick learner with a technical aptitude.
- Methodical when completing/updating internal records.
- Digital marketing/ecommerce experience.
Benefits & advantages
- Share options scheme.
- Vitality healthcare.
- Half price gym membership.
- Free Starbucks, breakfast, fruits and drinks.
- Social Fridays starting with 4pm.
- Pension scheme.
Reference code: JR181