You’ll be joining a dynamic team that is always looking to embrace new technologies and methodologies as they continue to help drive the company’s digital transformation. In addition to developing features for their records management system, over the past two years, the team have also worked on mobile apps to assist with event verification, integrations with Salesforce, NetSuite, and Alexa. The next major project is to move their internal infrastructure to a microservices model which supports their continued growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to eventually lead their own technical team.
- Work as a member of the development team following an “Agile” approach.
- Develop user requested features for the systems.
- Drive continuous improvements of their code base, looking for new opportunities that could be merged with the roadmap.
- Refine the continuous deployment pipeline.
- Take a technical lead on new projects and integrations.
- Keeping up to date with best practices and applying them where applicable to the business.
If you are interested in joining this unique company, then you’ll need the following skills to succeed:
- MVC and C#.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Understanding how to integrate with other 3rd party platforms.
- Being able to problem solve and proactively look for solutions.
- An understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment techniques.
- A desire to “own” the system design and roadmap.
In addition to this, the below would be advantageous:
- Experience working in a public cloud environment, preferably AWS.
- .Net Core.
- Creating and migrating to Microservices.
Reference code: JR287