Are you looking to move into management whilst still maintaining technical responsibilities? We are partnering with an innovative, financial software provider to find a driven, passionate and knowledgeable leader, who has advanced technical knowledge. The role will involve the management of the Development and IT teams, developing a strategic role with the SMT and delivering consistent Agile practices across the team.
- Developing a vision and direction for the business with the SMT
- Management of the IT and Development teams, accountability for the delivery and quality of software projects, and driving consistent standards across the teams.
- Move a number of projects over to android.
- Ensuring that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organisation.
- Maintenance and development of internal and external IT support systems.
Skills / Traits Required
- 5 years development experience using Java.
- Previous management/mentoring experience.
- Proven experience creating and implementing strategies.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing teams of software developers.
- Prior work within developing software products deployed in a variety of environments.
- Performance and line management of highly skilled software teams.
- Ability to design and create bespoke software to meet customer requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal/stakeholder management skills.
Established for over a decade, our Partner has provided bespoke integrated and practical solutions for a range of industry sectors.
Their innovative payment technology can allow businesses to deliver overall better customer experience without having to employ additional staff.
They provide bespoke hardware and software solutions to assist in visitor management, stock & till management, access control and cashless payments to both the private and industrial sectors.
They pride themselves in having a culture of creativity, and passion throughout the company; and have a young and vibrant team of software developers delivering 12 products.
- Basic salary of £45,000 – £65,000 dependent on experience
- Share option scheme
- Full benefits package released on application.
Reference code: JR126