Are you a Technical Hands-on Development Scrum Master wanting to take on the responsibility of providing technical development support and managing a large development team on exciting projects?
- Participates in the entire lifecycle of software development including requirements definition, architecture and development specifications, coding, quality assurance testing, deployment, documentation and support.
- Works as member of a development team to implement best SDLC practices and procedures
- Responsible for gathering requirements and determine best-fit solutions collaborating with wider technology partners
- Lead large technical teams providing mentorship and direction
- Assist the Development Manager with organising workstreams, maintaining an effective BAU presence and work towards technology modernisation program
- This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed.
- Previous experience in the financial services sector
- Extensive software development experience in a commercial environment with exposure to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in leading technical teams, providing direction and guidanc
- Experience building and motivating high performing development engineer teams
- Hands-on development engineer, ability to write high-quality testable code across all tiers
- Strong proponent of Agile practices with proven experience leading scrum teams
- Technologies used but not limited to:
- Experience with containerisation – Docker/Kubernetes (on-prem, on-cloud)
- Experience with messaging technologies
- Experience with building microservices using NodeJs, Java or .Net Core
- Deep understanding with architecture principles and design patterns
- Proficiency with browser-based debugging and performance testing
- Understanding of progressive web apps
- Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha)
- Experience using Git
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development and use of design patterns
- Worked in an Agile environment using Scrum, Kanban or similar methodology.
- Use of development and project tools such as; Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work for a globally established company within the finance sector, working with trading across commodities – specifically precious metals, base metals, grains and currency. This an excellent chance for a highly pro-active individual to make their mark with in the financial development landscape whilst working with highly skilled professionals in the industry.
This truly is an opportunity you cannot miss, with great holiday, company matched pension scheme, healthcare, bonus…to name but a few!
Reference code: JR119