Does the thought of creating more efficient and effective business decisions through data excite you?
A leader in global rights management at the heart of the UK’s music industry, is currently recruiting a DevOps Engineer to champion DevOps and Cloud technologies across the business.
By building relationships across the business you will take on responsibility being a champion of DevOps & Cloud technologies, challenging existing processes and ways of working and leading on the adoption of DevOps tools. You’ll be working in partnership with key business users to identify potential ways of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of current technical solutions.
- AWS or Linux certifications are desirable.
- Experience with AWS IAM Administration and AWS Serverless Experience.
- The writing of structured, easily maintainable scripts & code with appropriate source control.
- Use of and interest in open-source products.
- Desire to work in an agile development environment with a DevOps mentality.
- Root cause analysis and complex problem-solving skills.
- Automation of the delivery pipeline using Jira, BitBucket (Git), Jenkins, Gitflow and good working knowledge of branching patterns.
- AWS knowledge of EC2, ECS, RDS, VPC, S3, Lambda & API Gateway.
- Scripting in BASH, YAML & Python.
- Administration skills in Linux (RHEL).
- Knowledge of Ansible, EMR / Apache Spark, Elasticsearch, Scripting in JSON / Groovy, Docker.
- Database experience (setup / basic management) Postgres, Snowflake, DynamoDB / Non-Relational, Data Lake / S3 Athena.
- Monitoring: Capacity management tools, Infrastructure Monitoring, reporting/alerting and billing management.
Reference code: JR211