Our client has been supplying top brand name consumer electrical goods since 2001. It is the online Electrical Superstore where you can buy the latest top brand electrical appliances at the best possible prices.
The main purpose of the role will be to promote the business through social media and digital marketing channels.
- Manage business social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & Instagram
- Develop and maintain Social Media profiles for the business
- Manage the company website
- Carry out Search Engine Optimisation
- Create Banners Using Photoshop
- Run marketing campaigns
- Creating email newsletters
- Assist with branding, design and content for presentations and proposals
- Track and monitor a campaigns performance with a weekly/monthly reports
- Analyse data to identify the target market and optimise each campaign
To be a Digital Marketing apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C) including Maths and English.
This 14 month Apprenticeship has a salary of £12,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Level 3 Digital Marketing standard
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Clear spoken and written English
- Ability to multitask
- Passionate about marketing and media
- Has some photoshop experience
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Social media platforms, SCO and PPC
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT860