Our client is a value-added re-seller & Managed Service Provider.
They are looking to hire an apprentice to join their growing team. The company is the official technology partner of West Ham United football club. One of the main roles of the successful candidate will be to manage marketing campaigns and activities associated with the club and our sponsorship package.
They are also looking to grow their technology offering/ cloud brand through social media platforms, publicising their monthly tech fast events to drive new attendees whilst promoting their services and unique cloud solution to acquire new clients.
- Help manage the ongoing marketing relationship between the company and West Ham United Football Club Men’s & Women’s teams as their official technology partner: corporate hospitality events, social media engagement, corporate give-aways, match day events, player interaction, appearance events, private functions, FIFA activation (in-game advertising)
- Promote their services with their key partners Nutanix, Cloudian, and Cohesity through continuous marketing campaigns to generate sales leads
- Manage their marketing relationship with Spinal Injuries Association as their technology partner through press releases, publications, fund-raising activities, and other lead generation events associated with the charity
- Design, build and maintain the company’s social media presence and brand awareness via social media campaigns and posts surrounding their tech features and benefits across LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Help create, design and publish all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Help build and deliver targeted marketing content across all platforms using imagery and text
- Create weekly marketing content with their Cloud Sales Team to build their brand and awareness of their offering to secure leads
- Manage day-to-day activities, set-up, customer registrations
Please note: Due to the Covid-19 problem, the company is working hard to ensure that the apprenticeship is handled remotely, with Microsoft Teams/ Zoom / phone interviews and work from home / remote positions.
To be a Digital Marketing apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C) including Maths and English.
This 14 month apprenticeship has a salary of £9,360 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Level 3 Digital Marketing standard
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Clear spoken and written English
- An interest in technology and innovation
- Experience is a bonus, but more important is an interest in the digital marketing industry
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT853