Our client is a premium boutique social marketing agency working with high profile individuals and brands.
They are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Apprentice to assist the marketing team with a wide range of tasks. The successful applicant will be required to support other team members with specific tasks, whilst also completing their own assigned work on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Produce monthly reports for company website and specific job boards, and then share these with the relevant teams/managers
- Assist in updating company websites – adding content, writing new page copy, assist with blog writing and research
- Assist in updating the company wiki – updating documents, creating help resources for staff etc.
- Carry out basic video editing to create training videos for staff as well as candidate profiles for our teams
- Create and send email campaigns for teams
- Manage enquiry inboxes, including social media messages
- Assist in researching, creating, and scheduling social media content
- User management and administration – ensuring all staff have correct access to relevant systems, setting up new starters and closing accounts for leavers
- Assist the wider marketing team with any other tasks, as and when they arise
To be a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C or 9-4) including Maths and English.
This 14-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £12,000 / £14,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Level 3 Digital Marketing standard
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organisation skills, able to manage workload and prioritise tasks
- Good written and verbal skills
- Good numeracy and analytic ability
- Graphic design skills
- Strong creative skills
- Social Marketing
- Good team player
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Unafraid to ask questions
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT931