Our client is an award-winning, highly regarded repair service and the go-to place for Smart Home and tech gadgets. Their headquarters is based in High Wycombe.
They are looking to hire a confident, articulate and self-motivated apprentice to join their growing marketing team. You will be responsible for the implementation of their social media strategy, developing brand awareness and driving growth through key initiatives and campaigns.
- Working with the marketing team to update and proofread marketing collateral such as brochures, experience lists, presentations etc.
- Writing and proofreading copy in line with brand guidelines for marketing materials
- Market research – collecting and analysing data, using the firm’s internal tools and external sales and market research tools such as Preqin and Manzama
- General administrative duties, including conversion of marketing documents, formatting and folder management
To be a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C or 9-4) including Maths and English.
This 14-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £12,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Level 3 Digital Marketing standard
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms
- Proficient in identifying, accessing and analysing data from a range of sources in order to forecast trends and develop tactical interventions
- Knowledge and ability to use social media scheduling and analytical tools
- Good technical understanding and ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrates creativity and immersion in Social Media
- Excellent project/time management and organisational skills, able to cope in a fast-paced environment
- Personally flexible and consultative – able to interact and build strong and credible relationships at all levels
- Degree educated or experience in a marketing or related field
- Desire to ‘make a difference’ and add value in the role
- Highly ambitious and takes a pride in concluding tasks
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT932