Our client is a premium boutique social marketing agency working with high profile individuals and brands.
As the Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will support the team in building and executing customer and product centric marketing campaigns through close partnership and communication with all relevant teams.
- Plan and deliver social media content
- Organise content days
- Assist with video content strategy
- Research thought leadership pieces
- Update CRM
- Microsoft admin and other handling of office tasks
- Contribute to the preparations of marketing materials such as brochures, advertising copy, mail-shots web pages, multi-media webcasts and articles for publication
- Use the internet and web materials, such as customer and competitor sites, to gather market data, assist in market research in areas such as market needs and trends, customer satisfaction, sales performance, competition analysis and technology developments. Research competitor offerings
- Using multiple digital technology tools over several platforms or user interfaces to meet the objectives
- Carry out simple analysis of market data and produces reports. Demonstrates the awareness of different tools to review, monitor and analyse online activity Demonstrates how they have recommended and defined customer’s trends and uses
- Build and implement campaigns across at least three different digital media, including social media, platforms
- Apply appropriate analysis methods and interprets the results
- Apply and understand the latest and most effective tools to use in campaigns
- Measure success across campaigns
- Respond professionally to different types of enquires over both social media and online platforms
- Support in delivering other agreed activities
To be a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C or 9-4) including Maths and English.
This 14-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £12,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Level 3 Digital Marketing standard
- Adobe suite – PhotoShop, Illustrator is a must
- Video editing skills required
- Graphic design skills
- Strong creative skills
- Social Marketing
- Sports interest
- passionate about Digital Marketing
- Creative thinking
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT921