Our client is a small online technology-focused business. They sell across platforms such as Amazon and eBay. The aspiring apprentice will find themselves immersed in the latest gadgets getting more insight into a growing industry.
- Creating and maintaining a content-driven social media strategy
- Management of Email marketing campaigns
- Create flyers, posters and other marketing material
- Customer Service duties
- Assisting with office’s responsibilities.
- Admin duties (photocopying, shredding and faxing)
- Dealing with customers who visit our offices to purchase items and processing payments
- The candidate will also be asked to list products on eBay and Amazon using Linnworks as part of their role as back up for the listing team
To be a Digital Marketing apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C) including Maths and English.
This 14 month Apprenticeship has a salary of £10,500 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Level 3 Digital Marketing standard
- Independent skills
- Teamwork skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel and Word
- Excellent analytical skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Tech enthusiast
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Clear spoken and written English
- An ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ rather than the task in hand
- A ‘scrappy’ can do attitude
- A desire to lend their hand to tasks outside of their role
- An interest in e-commerce and in particular Amazon and eBay platforms
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT886