Our client is a successful web agency based in Southend Essex
They are looking for a Junior Digital Marketer with drive and passion to join their in-house team. The appropriate candidate would be highly motivated, able to confidently take on responsibilities and use initiative when required.
- Create strategic content to achieve defined target requirements in-line with SEO best practice
- Manage all marketing activity and communications
- Plan social media content in-line with brand objectives
- Create imaginative blogging content in line with brand objectives
- Manage website content and report on website performance
- Manage and improve paid advertising campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads & other ad networks)
- Perform market research and keep up to date with industry trends
To be a Digital Marketing apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C) including Maths and English.
This 14 month Apprenticeship has a salary of £12,000 PA. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Level 3 Digital Marketing standard
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Problem solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Clear spoken and written English
- Understanding of social media marketing
- Passion & dedication to learn
- Able to be self-thinking and to contribute ideas
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
- Applicants will need to supply experience or examples of content writing/blogs that they may have previously done
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT861