Our client is a creative agency that works with SME’s. From local companies to Essex to established brands in London, the agency develops campaigns that are tailored to suit business requirements. They have worked with some huge house hold brands for various campaigns in the office and out.
This young agency has grown at an exponential rate, and they’re looking to hire a like-minded individual to contribute towards their out-of-the-box ideas. This role will have huge potential to build a career in the industry by opening up the opportunity to become an account manager.
Key Duties –
- The job will consist of carrying out day to day search engine optimisation on websites for campaign activity, building links, website building and Facebook campaigns.
- The job will involve a considerable amount of reporting, research and communication on each campaign.
- Background research of companies is required for drawing up proposals. A basic understanding of business and marketing is required.
About you –
To be a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C) including Maths and English.
This 14 month Apprenticeship has a salary of £10,000 / £11,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Level 3 Digital Marketing standard
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Clear spoken and written English
- Analytical ability. Can think logically on the basis of a set of rules and analyse situations using common sense.
- Attention to Detail. Thorough in accomplishing a task with concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a file.
- Creativity/innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Able to produce work significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Flexibility/adaptability.Adjusts quickly to challenging priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- High standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing less than the best.
- Honesty/Integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not what is expected. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Traditional Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Work ethic. Possesses strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard
- Build a company that has a clean slate. They’re looking for innovative ideas to make their work environment as fun as possible.
- Bonding with Maurice the office dog (He is a French Bulldog – preferable that you’re not allergic to dogs.)
- Flexible work schedule that allows you to choose how you work.
- Access to the knowledge of entrepreneurs that have built a company that has 20 staff members, generated 7 figures in sales, won awards within business, won awards as the East of Englands Young Entrepreneur of the year by the Federation of Small Businesses.
- Work with fun, creative and driven employers that love what they do.
- Potential to create a career.
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other Apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT818