Our client is a multinational telecommunications company headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
They are looking for a savvy Digital Marketing apprentice who is proactive, engaged and passionate about all things digital. They’re a fast-paced but fun team with loads of opportunity for a new team member to manage their own projects and make real time decisions that impact the company’s online experience.
- Website updates including managing live online experiments
- Social media support including creating, scheduling and publishing compelling content
- Global campaign support – helping to come up with creative concepts; delivering campaign assets; managing translations; and developing sales packs
- Working with their agency to deliver advertising including paid search, social media and display
- Supporting their ABM strategy through company and industry specific online user journeys – advertising, emails, landing pages, etc.
- Analytics, insight and reporting
To be a Digital Marketing apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C) including Maths and English.
This 14 month Apprenticeship has a salary of £21,000 PA. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Level 3 Digital Marketing standard
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Project management skills
- Analytical skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Clear spoken and written English
- Fascinated by all things digital
- Enjoy learning about technology
- Understanding of the digital marketing landscape – email, SEO, analytics, social media, PPC, content management, etc
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT856