Our client is looking to hire a confident, articulate and bubbly Social Media apprentice to join their growing marketing team. You will be responsible for the implementation of their social media strategy, developing brand awareness and driving growth through key initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage all social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities in line with the overall marketing strategy and goals.
- Develop a social media strategy to incorporate promotion, engagement and conversion.
- Develop fresh and innovative creative approaches to curating social media content, utilising existing and new tools whilst bearing in mind the AAB customer and tone of voice.
- Build relationships with key social influencers and bloggers to enrich output and increase reach.
- To remain abreast of industry trends, digital developments and feed in new thinking.
- Ensure campaigns are delivered within budgets and within agreed timeframes.
- Analyse, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
- Assess growth, reach, engagement, lead generation and sales conversion through social media; all of which will form the basis of your KPI’s.
To be a Digital Marketing apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C) including Maths and English.
This 14 month Apprenticeship has a salary of £14,000 / £16,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Level 3 Digital Marketing standard
- Comfortable in front of and behind the camera
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms
- Knowledge and ability to use social media scheduling and analytical tools
- Good technical understanding and ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrates creativity and immersion in Social Media
- Excellent project/time management and organisational skills, able to cope in a fast-paced environment
- Personally flexible and consultative – able to interact and build strong and credible relationships at all levels
- Degree educated or experience in a marketing or related field
- Desire to ‘make a difference’ and add value in the role
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT882