Our client is a creative agency that works with SME’s. From local companies to Essex to established brands in London, the agency develops campaigns that are tailored to suit business requirements.
The job will involve a considerable amount of reporting, research and communication on each campaign. Background research of niches is required to gain a full understand of what each of our sites are about. A basic understanding of business and marketing is required.
You will be responsible for creating content on a mass scale that performs well in the search engines by implementing strategies and tactics that have been refined over the last 2 years.
- The role will involve managing multiple websites that create content
- Good organisation is imperative
- We have a vast amount of contacts within the marketing sector that allows us to take on new opportunities
- Some of the activities that you will need to carry out are SEO campaigns
- Link building campaigns
- Conducting research for audits using platforms such as Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Surfer SEO to generate in-depth keyword strategies
- Onsite SEO fixes, competitor link research, content audits, content strategies, link building campaigns, and more
- You will need to use a basic knowledge Google Sheets to contribute towards the efficiency of the companies processes
- Creed’s current agency projects consist of affiliate marketing and you will be required carry out the same strategies on all websites and manage an even split of content creation of 4-5 websites
To be a Digital Marketing Content Writer Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C) including Maths and English.
This 14 month Apprenticeship has a salary of £10,000 / £12,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Level 3 Digital Marketing standard
- Analytical ability – Can think logically on the basis of a set of rules and analyse situations using common sense
- Attention to detail – Thorough in accomplishing a task with concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a file
- Creativity/innovation – Generates new and innovative approaches to problems
- Efficiency – Able to produce work significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Enthusiasm – Exhibits passion and excitement over work, has can-do attitude
- Flexibility/adaptability – Adjusts quickly to challenging priorities and conditions, copes effectively with complexity and change
- High standards – Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing less than the best
- Honesty/Integrity – Does not cut corners ethically, earns trust and maintains confidences, does what is right, not what is expected, speaks plainly and truthfully
- Multi-tasking – Can effectively juggle and prioritise competing demands
- Openness to criticism and ideas – Solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback
- Organisation and planning – Plans, organises, schedules and budgets in an efficient manner, focuses on Key priorities
- Pro-activity – Acts without being told what to do, brings new ideas to the company
- Responsiveness – Responds constructively and expediently to client and staff communications and requests
- Team Player – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with a team to establish an overall collaborative working relationship
- Traditional Intelligence – Learns quickly, demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Work ethic – Possesses strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done, has a track record of working hard
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT899