Digital Project Manager
To be successful in this position you will need to understand Digital concepts, technologies, and methodologies, as well as being well versed in agile delivery methodologies. A grounding in project management is essential. At the core of our Digital business is the need to deliver exceptional digital transformation projects to clients in a fast-paced environment, working across multiple teams and time-zones.
- Project management of the end-to-end digital delivery process;
- Working with the client & product owner, scope projects, manage change-control procedures and ensure budget adherence
- Manage day-to-day delivery processes, working with product and engineering to keep projects on track – identifying and mitigating risks as they arise
- Monitor and communicate project milestones & timelines
- 3-years demonstrable experience delivering Digital projects
- A rigorous and detail-orientated approach to project delivery
- The familiarity of common Digital project management tools; we use Wrike, Jira, Trello, and Confluence
- Working knowledge of Digital technologies such as Umbraco, AngularJS, React, CSS, HTML
- Transactional Digital (eCommerce) experience is essential, experience in high-volume digital projects is a plus
- Working knowledge of the Cinema Exhibition industry is helpful but not required
This is a fast-growing and exciting company to be a part of, with a tight-knit team based in brand-new, trendy offices in Hammersmith, West London. They are the leading entertainment software company in the world within their field, dealing with major stakeholders across Europe and the Middle East, and have their head office New Zealand. Despite being a globally successful company, they have a fun start-up culture, and they have a desire to support you and help take your skills to the next level.
- £50,000 – £60,000 salary
- Health insurance
- Auto enrolled pension
- 28 days holiday and more!