Our client is a boutique digital marketing agency specialising in search marketing. They are currently recruiting for bright, passionate digital marketing enthusiasts to join their team and support their clients campaigns across SEO, PPC, Email Marketing & Social Media.
The Ecommerce Marketing Assistant will be responsible for the day to day marketing of the website, primarily responsible for working across various areas of digital marketing to drive more visitors to the website that buy their products.
You will be a keen, hard working individual that is super passionate about digital marketing, wanting to get stuck into a role that has lots to do and gives you the opportunity to take real ownership over something.
- Learning about the website and its products, and understanding how we can increase sales for the business through digital marketing
- Working with suppliers to improve how their products are displayed on their website, including working with datafeeds
- Putting together a content marketing strategy that is aimed at both domestic and business customers
- Managing activity across SEO, PPC and Digital PR
- Working with their web developer to improve the user experience of the website
- Installing and utilising User Experience tools such as Hotjar to improve the UX of the site
- Taking any incoming calls from customers through the website and handling their enquiries
- Setting up and running social media marketing across facebook, twitter and Instagram to develop the brand position of the business
- Setup email marketing to run promotions and seasonal offers to our email database
To be a Ecommerce Marketing Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C) including Maths and English.
This 14 month Apprenticeship has a salary of £12,000 / £14,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Level 3 Digital Marketing standard
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Highly analytical with great numerical skills, able to comfortably use Microsoft Excel
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Clear spoken and written English
- Strong desire to develop a career in digital marketing, ideally in SEO or PPC
- Ability to communicate very clearly and create reports using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to use WordPress / Woocommerce website
- Hardworking, punctual and committed to developing your own career
- A positive, can do attitude that can confidently propose new ideas and identify opportunities to improve
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT871