Since 2000, our client has been at the leading edge of corporate digital communications and has delivered large-scale solutions for some of the biggest companies in the world.
Reporting to the Operations Manager based at Brentford, you will:
- Be responsible for the ongoing development and upkeep of the company’s virtual campus experience platforms – built in-house
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to maintain existing/develop front-end solutions and support continued growth
- Contribute your expertise to help drive the development of new product innovations/ new conceptual platforms
- Occasional ad hoc business support
To be a Front-End Developer Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C, 4-9) including Maths and English.
This 20-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £15,000 / £18,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 4 software development qualifications.
- Start-up attitude – excited by the opportunities and challenges of working in a fast-paced, competitive arena where none of us have all the answers but enjoying finding out
- Quick learner – can grasp new concepts quickly and think on their feet
- Pragmatic and detail-oriented – can manage competing priorities, switch focus quickly and maintain high standards of quality
- Hard working – can be relied on to hit every deadline and thrive when in control of own schedule
- Team player – enjoys working with others, understands their priorities and recognises a great team
- Requires an all hands-on deck attitude
- Proof of a strong interest in Software Development (2 to 3 years)
- Someone who is enthusiastic
- Professional attitude
- Commitment to learning new skills
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full-time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application, and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT925