One of the UK’s most successful FinTech’s are looking for a .NET Developer to re-engineer and scale up their core trading platform to align with their exponential growth plans in 2020 and beyond
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful and pioneering FinTech consultancy in brand new high spec offices in Camden, London. They have been at the forefront of their market for over 10 years and they’re world-renowned as the leader in the field. Through a combination of cutting-edge research, analytical thought and a constant desire to question and improve, they maintain their position at the forefront of the market.
- You will be joining a highly motivated and energised cross-functional delivery team that works closely with the business users.
- The team is responsible for the delivery of high-value business-critical low latency systems in a continually evolving environment. As well as implementation, you will have the opportunity to contribute towards the design architecture of our solutions.
- You will be working mostly on greenfield projects replacing some of our legacy betting technologies with highly automated well-tested event-sourced transaction systems.
- You’ll know C# or F# inside out having worked with it as your primary language on complex and interesting systems.
- You should be an expert at writing unit tests and will have used TDD. They don’t have QAs, so the quality of your output is critical.
- Ideally, you will have worked with distributed systems and with micro-services.
- All the new UIs are written using React and Redux. It would be highly beneficial to know both.
- You should be familiar with concepts like commands, events, CQRS, and event sourcing.
- You’ll be able to pick new concepts up quickly and be happy learning new things and thinking in new ways.
- You’ll be able to make sound decisions under pressure.
- C#, F#
- React, Redux
- REST, ActiveMQ
- Azure, AWS
A rare opportunity to join a unique organisation who has been at the forefront of technology for over 10 years and is world-renowned as the leader in the field. Through a combination of innovative research, analytical thought, technical innovation and a constant desire to question and improve, they maintain their position at the forefront of their market.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
- Pool table, table tennis, and darts.
The closing date for this role is 14/4/20.