Are you a bright, academic graduate from a top university?
We’re currently looking for passionate and technically minded individuals to join a fully funded cyber-security start-up based in London.
They’re a business constantly innovating and progressing the field of risk management and security. With a sociable and eclectic culture, this isn’t a position to miss out on.
You will be working on numerous different projects, covering the full software development life cycle. The duties will range from core software development, data analysis, business process improvement, and cloud services.
- Enthusiastic, with a strong desire to learn to program
- Degree in a STEM subject- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computing Etc.
- Mathematically minded, with excellent problem-solving ability
- Passion for information technology
- Some programming experience (i.e. Java, Python, C or C++) would be desirable but not essential
Our client specialises in innovative systems integration, with cross-industry experience, advanced technical capabilities. With an excellent knowledge of major business infrastructures, combined with biometrics, text and linguistic analysis and data visualisation, our client delivers a unique service in software deployment and solution design/architecture.
- Generous, competitive salary scheme. (Up to £25,000)
- Company share options.
- Incredible personal development program
- Travel expenses
- Progression plan.
The closing date for this role is 27/4/20