Group Cyber Consultant
£40,000 to £45,000
To work with a diverse range of global clients and with the group on challenging projects spanning all security domains to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver cybersecurity improvement and ensure those enhancements will be sustained. As well as excelling in customer service, you will be technical and keen to stretch your skills with the support of a great team.
- Leading and delivering cybersecurity engagements from client onboarding to completion: the successful candidate will draw on the in-depth knowledge of the company’s service offerings, ensuring quality delivery and timescales and objectives are met.
- Applying an excellent breadth of cybersecurity knowledge to consulting engagements, helping organisations to understand their cybersecurity challenges.
- Assessing risks to existing and proposed systems and technical solutions, and then devising risk management plans to address such risks
- Producing reports and presentations
- Excellent written, documentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Possession of relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISSP or CISM) or a willingness to work towards attaining the qualification (essential)
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry standards such as NIST 800-53, SANS 20 CSC, ISO 27001 Series, PCI DSS, GDPR.
- Understanding of risk, and experience of using a range of risk assessment methodologies, along with knowledge of security architecture
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and comfortable discussing cybersecurity topics with all levels, including non-technical and business audiences
- Excellent written communication skills
- Security certifications such as CISM, CISA, CRISC, CCISO, Cyber Sec+ (desirable but not essential)
- Able to follow procedures and processes diligently and be able to write these for other team members to follow.
Their mission is to make IT support as stress-free as possible and a growth enabler for business. They work with all types of organisations, from small start-ups to established household brands. The company is a leading Office Space provider, who’s a creative and innovative style of practice has seen them deliver extremely high-quality services to their clients. They work with a diverse range of customers and technologies, so has a lively environment full of new challenges. No two days will ever be the same!
- This opportunity offers a salary of up to £45,000 per annum
- 10% Discretionary Bonus
- Standard working hours from 9:00 to 17:30
- Access to a host of company benefits including a free gym membership, Yoga, Pilates, a pension scheme and 25 days holiday
- Party and summer events and 50% reduction in food and beverages from their onsite restaurants.