My client is looking for a Support Engineer to be responsible for providing predominantly 2nd/3rd line software and hardware support to a broad range of end clients. Working as part of a small team this role is to ensure support requests are effectively managed throughout their lifecycle, providing business users with timely solutions and excellent customer service.
Central to this is the IT Helpdesk team who provide day to day support to the users in person and online. This role is primarily is focused around on-site support where remote support is not possible.
- Providing an excellent customer service to clients.
- Resolving helpdesk queries and tickets.
- Schedule appointments, prepare presentations, demonstrate equipment.
- Develop solutions that demonstrate value added benefits to customers.
- Listen and understand customer needs and requirements with high priority on customer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of company and competitor’s equipment.
- Assist with configuration, support, servicing, and repairs of ICT equipment used across sites.
- Provide support for IT systems such as Office 365, Outlook, Windows 10, website, internet, MS Office etc
- Monitor, respond and resolve tickets logged, escalating complex issues as appropriate, as well as proactively identifying and resolving issues
- Document all faults and resolutions, accurately and systematically to meet standards and ensure that all user problems are escalated appropriately, and users are informed on progress.
- Configure, test, deploy and troubleshoot a varied range of software applications from standard business applications to more specialist software.
- Advanced communication skills to be used in writing, presentations, general customer interactions, and with internal company management.
- Command of English as 1st language is a must.
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude. Ability to pay attention to detail & manage multiple ongoing client engagements.
- Ability to perform under pressure and work well in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to work remotely and the discipline to be successful without direct supervision. Independent self-starter attitude with a strong work ethic.
- Must have a driver’s licence and have their own method of transportation.
- MUST BE LOCAL TO North West London.
- Navigating around using both Windows and Apple Mac computer operating systems.
- Basic Knowledge of IP/SIP telephony architecture and Data Networking.
- Google Suite, SharePoint, Intune experience is required.
Other Desired Skills:
- Windows Server 2016 – 2019.
- Windows 10 Professional.
- Office365 management.
- Microsoft Exchange administration.
- DHCP / DNS administration.
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain.
- Advanced networking (VPN’s).
- Network patching (cabling).
- Book analogue line and broadband/ethernet installations/migrations.
- MDM product set-up and deployment.
My client is a small boutique company that provides VOIP, Broadband, Mobile and general IT support to clients across London from various backgrounds.
Reference code: JR290