Are you stuck in a dead-end role with no career progression?
Let’s see if this role is right for you!
The Infrastructure Engineer will be a member of our client’s Professional
Services that is responsible for consulting, designing and implementing technical solutions for customers, both remotely and onsite.
- Infrastructure implementation and maintenance.
- The building, configuration and administration of physical and virtual servers.
- Implementing Cloud-based solutions such as Azure, Office 365, G Suite,
- Configuration of network devices such as switches, routers, firewalls.
- Prompt and accurate updating of the project management system and related
- Communication internally and with customers as required: keeping the necessary stakeholders and project managers updated on project progress and activity
- Out of hours of work (paid overtime).
- At least one of the following qualifications: MCSA, CCNA.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Familiar with Office 365, Exchange Server, G Suite.
- Understanding of Network design and configuration (switches, routers).
- Familiar with VMware ESXi or MS Hyper V.
- Familiar with Public and Private cloud computing platforms.
- Familiar with Cloud file Hosting Solutions.
- Cyber-security awareness and interest.
- Knowledge of server and network hardware.
- Demonstrable experience of the above.
This is a large company that has quickly become a leading player in the SME IT Market within London. Our client applies the Power of Fifty, fifty brains (at the last count) with an experience that spans the end-to-end spectrum of IT; enabling every task, however specific, to be performed with the bigger picture in mind. The services they provide, ranging from fully managed services hosting, through to complex infrastructure projects, business IT transformation programmes and general IT support. They are fully committed to helping grow and develop every engineer within their business, which can be seen through their organic growth.
- 25 days holiday
- Company laptop
- Social days out