Are you a 3rd line engineer with at least 4 years of recent IT support experience? A well-established charity is looking for an infrastructure engineer to join their team in maintaining, improving, and securing our IT infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will be a part of the infrastructure team, responsible for maintaining a secure, reliable infrastructure that is fit for purpose and develops with the needs of the organisation.
- Maintenance and improvement of our network, server, and cloud infrastructure.
- IT projects and deployments (e.g., server and storage deployments, network Installations, selecting and deploying technical solutions/systems).
- Working effectively with 1st/2nd line engineers, receiving escalations, and sharing knowledge Providing technical input and direction to IT and other areas of the business where required.
- Windows Server Administration (2012+) across a variety of roles (DHCP, DNS, RDS, File, Print).
- Active Directory Administration.
- Microsoft Exchange Administration.
- Hypervisor Administration (preferably VMWare).
- Office 365 Administration.
- Network troubleshooting/implementation (Preferably Cisco iOS and/or Meraki).
- Firewall Administration.
- Configuring and troubleshooting enterprise backup products (Preferably Veeam B&R).
- Knowledge of Azure as an IaaS platform.
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000