Our client is an innovative website design and digital agency established in 1997 that combines highly creative web-targeted design with real business management knowledge and technological expertise
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of technical aspects of IT support, whilst developing your existing skills. Full training and support will be provided as part of the apprenticeship. Interpersonal, communication and personal work management skills are as important to this role as technical skills.
- To provide first line support to our clients for hardware, software, audio visual and online services.
- To assist our clients with technical issues with devices and provide solutions.
- To help produce and maintain IT reports, checklists and other documentation as necessary.
- To maintain satisfactory standards of safety and security in relation to computer rooms and equipment.
- You will be required to communicate with customers and other staff members and provide support.
- You will help work on the Software Support Helpdesk for clients
- Upgrade and update the company website.
- Creating fully responsive websites and web applications using PHP mainly, you will use other languages also.
To be an Infrastructure Technician Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C, 4-9) including Maths and English.
This 14-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £12,000 / £15,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications
- Able to work independently and also within a team.
- Able to work flexibly, adopt a “hands on” approach and respond to unplanned situations.
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn new skills on the job.
- Attention to detail, adherence to standards and ability to work to deadlines.
- The ability to develop good working relationships.
- Understanding of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people
- Proactive, self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Mature, calm person
- Team player
- Curious and not afraid to ask questions
- Understands their limits
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full-time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application, and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT907