Our Client is a leading international services company that covers the entire gamut of technology solutions and services including infrastructure management, application development, BPO and engineering and R&D services.
They are looking for a committed and professional individual to provide local, hands on IT support.
- Providing support for their network and datacentre equipment’s/devices
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- Using remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools tool. Escalations
- Troubleshooting and assisting end users with mobile device setup, activations and performance issues
To be an Infrastructure Technician Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C) including Maths and English. GCSE Information & Communication Technology (A-C grade required) or equivalent experience is also required.
This 14-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £15000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications.
- Knowledge on Microsoft operating system installation (Win 7 & Win10) and troubleshooting skills
- Basic desktop support knowledge including hardware, software, and networking concepts
- Basic skills in desktops, workstations, notebooks and printers and handhelds
- Basic understanding of audio/video equipment and conference room setup
- Handheld – Blackberry, Android & IOS support knowledge
- Customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure both within a team and as an individual
- Able to demonstrate working as a member of a team to achieve shared goals.
- Willingness to be flexible in completing IT related activities.
- Confident manner and able to liaise with end-users and technical teams as required.
- Willing to ask questions and get clarity in case of queries
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT864