Are you stuck in a dead-end role?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone in an existing IT Business Development Manager role who is looking to move to a company with access to the insights into technology trends, the latest products and leading partner product portfolios and industry-leading earning potential.
- Must bring own ideas of how to improve all client relationships and maximise profit.
- Working across, leading and overseeing client partnerships to develop, grow and retain client relationships and business through best-in-class client services delivery.
- Build and maintain superior client relationships including the development of account plans and a contact management strategy for key clients with full accountability for its delivery.
- Identifying and delivering incremental revenue opportunities from current clients through identifying and pursuing new projects/initiatives as well as cross selling existing products.
- Must have passion to deliver first class customer service and key account management as well as professional phone manner.
- Relevant experience working in an account management role, 2 years.
- Both Sales and Technical background experience.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Client facing experience.
- 2 years’ experience of account management.
- Technical knowledge.
Our client is a close-knit team of dedicated and passionate IT professionals. They have a creative flare and a proactive mentality. Their team combined provide over 15 years’ IT support and Digital Marketing experience and specialise in working with SME’s in and around London.
Reference code: JR129