Our client is one of the leading providers of safety data sheet (SDS) authoring software to a global client base of more than 1400 companies. Worldwide, the company has offices and representation in the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Romania, Turkey, United States, Canada, Brazil, India and Singapore.
Following rapid expansion they are now seeking an apprentice to join their small but busy team based in the North East of England.
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks
- Handling hardware or software problems and faults and supporting Helpdesk colleagues
- Migration of data
- Expert authoring of word document templates following comprehensive training
- Develop an understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of the company’s systems and processes and then documenting them
- Understanding the variety of different software solutions they provide
To be an IT Client Support Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C) including Maths and English.
This 14-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £12,000 / £14,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- A good standard of IT knowledge and computer literacy
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Mature, calm person
- No previous experience is required but a professional attitude to working is essential
- Enthusiastic and energetic attitude to learning and receiving feedback
- Self-directed and accountability/responsibility for learning
- Willingness to learn and develop unquestionable customer services skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team towards targets
- Limited travel around the UK/Belgium may be occasionally necessary
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full-time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application, and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT854