A specialist construction consultancy is looking for a IT Developer specialising in PHP (Laravel) to join their team to work alongside the Lead Developer. A specialist consultancy that delivers outstanding construction projects is starting their Microsoft 365 journey and developing their own in house apps.
- Design, develop, test and deploy IT platforms, applications, software and code as directed to support strategic business objectives (especially Microsoft 365 integration).
- Support IT Team to manage and resolve IT Helpdesk queries.
- Provide first line IT support where appropriate to ensure day to day IT service levels are maintained.
- Provide technical training and support to staff on IT related changes.
- Provide technical advice and guidance on IT related issues.
Experience and qualifications:
- IT related qualification or at least 2 years practical experience working in an IT environment.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and experience in :
- Software, application and web development.( PHP, Apache, dot net and sql server, sharepoint and msGraphAPI)
- Networking and system management.
- Server and desktop maintenance (including both Microsoft and Linux OS’s).
- VMware and virtual networking.
- Ability to communicate closely and yet work remotely for main IT team
- Experience integrating systems for Microsoft 365 would be a real bonus
Reference code: JR153