In this role you will be providing 1st and 2nd line IT support for staff and visiting clients. IT support will cover a range of areas including computers, software, cloud technologies, reprographics, telephony and audio-visual equipment.
- Log and maintain an accurate record of support calls using the helpdesk ticketing system.
- Provide a broad range of technical support to 150+ users.
- Provide functional help and assistance via phone, Email, remote access or desk side.
- Escalate support calls efficiently to ensure they are resolved by the senior member of IT.
- Work closely with the IT team to maintain the IT infrastructure sharing knowledge with other team members.
- Manage hardware loan stock ensuring laptops and iPads are charged and cleared of data.
- Maintain stock levels of adapters, chargers, cables etc.
- Perform daily walk around of meeting rooms ensuring they are tidy of cables and IT accessories.
- Perform daily check of all printers ensuring they are free from faults.
- Mac OS 10.12-10.15 (essential).
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite; specifically, Illustrator, Photo shop, In Design, Premier & After Effects.
- Microsoft Office for both Apple Mac & Windows.
- Understanding of basic networking principles including DNS & DHCP.
Our client is an award-winning global design agency who believe in the power of design to help brands grow by amplifying and celebrating what makes brands unique, we help them get noticed and chosen.
Reference code: JR291