Our client offers a team of dynamic, creative and collaborative problems solvers working together to build highly secure and scalable solutions to drive innovation and operational excellence. Reporting to the VP, International Operations, you will be a critical part of the Service Desk team. Leading the UK Service Desk, you will optimise service delivery to their users and executives, ensuring high quality and consistent support and alignment to standards.
About The Role
You will lead the UK Service Desk, ensuring delivery of consistently high quality service to our users. The team also offers support to US and international uses as required. Support will include desktop hardware and software, account management, mobile devices, remote access, application triage, video conferencing and meetings. Liaising with operational support teams, facilities management and key end users, you will promote service transformation and excellence of support.
- You will ensure delivery of a high quality first/second level response to callers to the Service Desk, working to agreed SLAs.
- You will drive your team to follow process and follow-through calls through to resolution (via Service Desk or hand-off to other resource, internal or external), escalating where vital.
- You will supervise Service Desk KPIs, explore trends and recurring issues and ways to improve service. Provide metrics and analysis to the VP, International Operations.
- You will promote consistent and cohesive client support through global common standards across affiliate End User Services teams.
- You will initiate and coordinate the major incident response process for the UK Service Desk, in conjunction with the VP International Operations and associated teams.
- You will oversee liaison with suppliers, engineers and service providers to maintain and restore service.
- You will ensure team compliance with WMG’s IT General Controls (ITGC) and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) procedures and reporting, including monthly and quarterly reviews.
- You will assist with budget planning and management, including end user hardware ordering and lifecycle management. Work with your team to ensure accurate and timely management of hardware assets.
- You will help develop the Service Desk team members’ skillsets to improve end user support across core products and applications in conjunction with the L2 teams. Ensure maintenance of relevant support documentation.
- Undertake any additional tasks and projects as requested.
- You will come from a technical background with experience of Active Directory and mailbox management, Windows 10 and Office 365, familiarity with service delivery management, KPI and SLA management.
- You will and have recent experience of running a technical service desk team of 3 or more people, with management of direct reports (including grievance handling).
- You will possess strong organisational skills, and enjoy working in a demanding and pressurised environment as part of a global team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to form good working relationships with business users including senior and VIP staff.
- You will be passionate about delivering for our users, able to identify with their frustrations and driven to act as a user “champion”, proactively driving to resolution.
- You will be a problem solver by nature, with prior technical experience, you are proactive and always go above and beyond to exceed expectations.
- macOS and iOS device experience.
- Experience/understanding of SCCM, Intune, Jamf.
- Service Now ITSM experience.
- Understanding of Windows 2012/2016 Server.
- Operations Management experience a bonus.
Salary: £60,000 – £65,000