IT Service Desk Analyst – 1st/2nd Line Support – City of London – Permanent – £25,000 to £30,000
My client is a leading global Legal firm, based in the heart of the City of London.
They are looking for a career hungry and Legal experienced Engineer to join their busy Service Desk.
- The role of a Service Desk Engineer is to guarantee that customer requests are dealt with swiftly and effectively, whilst maintaining the high level of service that our customers depend on. The role involves you to:
- Manage calls according to the agreed process, escalating as appropriate.
- To assist the team with administration of the network and the services it provides so that an agreed level of performance is maintained.
- To assist fellow engineers within the team by providing guidance and technical training where required.
- To maintain support levels to meet the customer’s individual needs.
You will need to be a strong 1st Line Support who has experience in the professional services sector (legal/finance/banking/consulting…etc) and a high level of customer service experience.
Primarily, you will have the following skills/experience:
Strong technical skills across Microsoft Office 2016 products, ideally you will have a MOS qualification in Word and Excel.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced office environment and problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to extract relevant information quickly and effectively.
- Ability to think and work independently, and as part of a team and take responsibility.
- Flexible approach to working.
Our client is a global law firm that has recently gone through a companywide IT restructure, allowing seamless integration within their global teams. The organisation is a progressive forward-thinking company, that is looking for career hungry IT staff.