My client is looking for IT Service Desk Analyst to be responsible for providing predominantly 1st/2nd line software and hardware support internally. Working as part of a team this role is to ensure support requests are effectively managed, providing business users with timely solutions and excellent customer service.
Day to day and Experience Required
- You’ll provide excellent Customer service via telephone, email and in person.
- You’ll log incidents/requests that are issued to the service desk.
- You’ll provide IT hardware support for the Manchester based teams.
- You’ll provide IT systems and software support.
- You’ll have previous experience of setup, configuration, troubleshooting of desktop/notebook hardware and software.
- You’ll have knowledge of TCP/IP networking, and related network services (i.e. DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc).
- You’ll coach mentor and support end users.
- You’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to lead, engage and inspire others.
- You’ll proactively manage updates to all parties through to complete resolution.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference code: JR216