This is a varied and exciting role with a fast paced and fast-growing MSP which provides end to end IT services for clients ranging from 30-500 seats.
You’ll be working primarily with members of the onsite support team, both within their offices in Chelsea and at various client sites but will have exposure to many different departments within the business.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software
- Providing technical support for client network infrastructure, both directly and in tandem with experienced engineers
- Providing technical support for end users- desktops, printers, mobiles
- Providing technical support for cloud-based applications, such as Google Workspace and Microsoft 365
- Providing customer training where required
- Escalating incidents to more senior technicians as required
- Prompt and accurate updating of cases after carrying out work
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Liaising with 3rd parties to resolve hardware and software issues
To be an IT Support Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C, 4-9) including Maths and English.
This 14-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £12,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications
- Ability to work in a team, with customers, and solo
- Focus on excellent customer service
- Excellent organisational skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends
- Passion for IT and base level of knowledge
- Strong work ethic
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Personable and friendly demeanour
- Passion for learning and development
- Conscientious and patient nature
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full-time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application, and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT941