We are seeking an IT Support Apprentice to join a customer focused IT Services company based in a beautiful rural location in Surrey.
With full training on offer, you will:
- Answer end-user support requests received via email and the telephone
- The team prioritise and log support requests according to client need (not just an SLA)
- Liaise with clients to diagnose and fix problems or escalate issues to other team members where required
- It is expected that you travel out to client sites based around the South East one to two days a week on average
To qualify… You will need to be a customer focused, technology savvy IT professional with a passion (IT Support Analyst / IT Support Exec / 1st or 2nd Line Tech Support Engineer / Tech Support Specialist / Technical Apprentice or similar).
To be an IT Support Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C) including Maths and English.
This 14-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £12,000 / £14,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- First class English communication skills (written and spoken)
- A familiarity with all versions of Windows and Office and Microsoft Server
- Microsoft Office 365
- MS Exchange
- Apple and Android
- Enthusiastic about technology with a passion to learn and drive a career
- Willing to learn
- A desire to give the very best service to customers
- A driving license – the office is based in a rural location and you will need to drive to client sites
- A willingness to learn new tech
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full-time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application, and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT888