Do you have experience in a hands-on IT environment? Are you looking to further your career in a supportive environment which proactively encourages their staff to develop their technical ability? If so, my client is recruiting for an IT Support Technician.
- Maintenance of IT asset management database
- Keeping project and client order management systems updated
- Testing and repair of IT equipment
- Customer onsite IT equipment de-commissioning and relocation
- Carrying out secure data destruction on equipment
- Experience of use of IT packages such as Excel
- Excellent time-management
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Positive approach to work and learning
- Demonstration of high standards when carrying out responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident and professional communicator (telephone and in person)
About the company
The company is an IT Services provider specialising in managed services, procurement and disposal based in Essex. Having won many awards for the level of service they provide to their clients; they are keen on hiring someone that shares their values on delivering excellent customer service.
Reference code: JR115