Our client is looking for an IT Support Technician to be responsible for the technical support of IT systems, software and equipment throughout the School.
Working closely with the rest of the IT teams, the IT Support Technician will provide a responsive and efficient technical support service to staff and pupils while assisting in the installation and maintenance of IT and AV equipment and software.
- Act as the primary contact for IT and AV support issues, triaging and escalating them to other members of the team when necessary.
- To manage the helpdesk system and ensure they remain compliant with SLA’s (service level agreements).
- Proactively follow up unresolved cases and contact external service providers as needed. Produce monthly reports for discussion with the IT Team.
- Setup and oversee AV and IT equipment for school assemblies and other school events
- 1-3 years experience in IT Support.
- Experience with networking.
- Experience working with other teams and 3rd party suppliers on IT projects.
- Experience with Windows technologies.
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting AV equipment.
Reference code: JR106